Sunday, October 18, 2015

Faithful Family with MGT

We are digging deep into our Experience God curriculum this month and I have to be honest, this comes at a great time!

The girls and I are both building our relationship with God so much stronger through Mother Goose Time and we couldn't be more grateful.

We make it a point now to pray at the table before each meal and when I forget, the girls are sure to remind me. There is something so blissful about hearing little girls say, "Dear God, thank you for this (enter whatever food we are eating) and now you may eat." It is simply breathtaking.

Before bed, Sonia and I pray and she tells me all of the things that God has blessed her with that day. Most nights it is family, her pets and her friends. But sometimes I get to hear the cutest things. The other night she told me she was blessed with her courage to be honest. This honesty ideal also came from Mother Goose Time!

Wow, all around amazing program.

This blog will feature two days where we learned about how God created all of us and Sonia made herself from the craft provided. The other day we learned about how God created the birds and she made a bird from the supplies MGT provided as well.

Not only do we get to enjoy each other but I don't even need to waste time planning as they plan ever moment and activity out for us. I also don't have to go shopping and have a surplus of craft supplies here as they provide all of the supplies to create each project.

Enjoy our pictures!










** Mother Goose Time allows me to follow two of my biggest passions. Educating my children and writing! I am honored to work with Mother Goose Time. I do receive the curriculum in exchange for my blog posts but every word in here is honest and a true example of this curriculum in a multi age home practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment