Sunday, October 18, 2015

Apple and Cherry Trees!

During our co-op this week, we did so much! We introduced new station time where we set up a few different areas that the kids can go to and just explore and enjoy and it was a hit! We had patterns, sorting and tangram fun.







We also read Johnny Appleseed and then created Johnny puppets.




They also used a stamp pad and made thumb print apple trees and put on apple stickers.





Afterwards, they made their very own trees with a feathered friend!








They LOVED the popcorn cherry tree and I was shocked that they actually followed the rules and did not eat the popcorn used for art. They were rewarded with fresh popcorn after though!




** Mother Goose Time allows me to follow two of my biggest passions. Educating my children and writing! I am honored to work with Mother Goose Time. I do receive the curriculum in exchange for my blog posts but every word in here is honest and a true example of this curriculum in a multi age home practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment