Monday, November 23, 2015

Trucks

What do trucks carry?

This was a fun lesson for us because it gave us a time to connect and talk about their father. The girls dad is a truck driver and this was a beautiful time for the girls to hear me speak of him and engage in questions about him and show that we are still friends even if we are not together. It most definitely brought up questions about when Daddy is coming home but it was good and I handled it well. Thanks to Mother Goose Time, we also had some crafts to keep our minds and hands busy after that conversation. We ended the day after this and just did a silly dance party and gave extra tight hugs!
 

What would you put in a truck if you had one?

Of course they said toys and make up! What kind of diva kids would they be if they had any other answer?! We decorated our truck, put them together and then had fun filling up the back.
 




 

Who delivers packages to your door?

The mailman, the brown truck guy (Fed Ex/UPS) and Daddy. Every day I always let the kids have the junk mail to open and open all of our packages so they are quite familiar with this. They love it. This was another activity that was mainly for Daniella and she loved it. She worked on her letters and Sonia worked on her patience and taking turns.
 







** Mother Goose Time allows me to follow two of my biggest passions. Educating my children and writing! I am honored to work with Mother Goose Time. I do receive the curriculum in exchange for my blog posts but every word in here is honest and a true example of this curriculum in a multi age home practice.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment