Friday, December 18, 2015

Trucks

Mother Goose Time always gives the girls an opportunity to play together and today as no different. We learned about different means of transportation for this theme and here we are diving into trucks. First up, a nice game that helps Sonia teach her little sister Daniella. It helped us learn letters and colors as well as social skills like sharing and waiting turns.







Next, we constructed our truck. They had a lot of fun making the trucks but even more fun filling the back of their trucks and hauling it around!





"Like" us on the Chicken Nugget Mom Facebook page to see what we are up to each day.
 
And for the Moms and Dads, I have begun a Christian based blog, Perfectly Imperfect Life Warriors, and I will be kicking off some great Bible studies to inspire and empower us as we walk with Christ together. Next on the agenda is Proverbs 31:2016 - 31 verses in 31 days! Check it out!
 
 

** Mother Goose Time allows me to follow two of my biggest passions. Educating my children and writing! I am honored to work with Mother Goose Time. I do receive the curriculum in exchange for my blog posts but every word in here is honest and a true example of this curriculum in a multi age home practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment