Thursday, February 4, 2016

God Feeds My Body

We learned about a story of Jesus gathering with his friends. They were all hungry, but there wasn't enough food. Jesus did an amazing thing to take care of all the people that had come to see him.

I read the story cards and they enjoyed the story.



"Our God created our Earth to grow many different kinds of food for us."

This activity was great for multi ages. I used the letters to help Daniella with her letter recognition and then Sonia used her phonetic knowledge to tell me a food that begins with each letter. We all worked together in sorting each food into either the "healthy" or "unhealthy" food pile.



"What did the boy give to Jesus"
they both answered fish and bread - wow these story cards really work in keeping their attention!



And off to our craft - Fish and Bread necklaces made from foam fish and noodles.

"When we give our all to Jesus, He will bless and multiply our gift."








We prayed that God "will show us how we can give our all to him, just like the little boy with fish and loaves."

 
We also use the preschool curriculum in our home school, if you want to read more about those lessons, read archived blogs or check back for future posts.
 
"Like" us on the Chicken Nugget Mom Facebook page to see what we are up to each day.
 
And for the Moms and Dads, I have begun a Christian based blog, Perfectly Imperfect Life Warriors, and I will be kicking off some great Bible studies to inspire and empower us as we walk with Christ together. Next on the agenda is Proverbs 31:2016 - 31 verses in 31 days! Check it out!
 
 

** Mother Goose Time allows me to follow two of my biggest passions. Educating my children and writing! I am honored to work with Mother Goose Time. I do receive the curriculum in exchange for my blog posts but every word in here is honest and a true example of this curriculum in a multi age home practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment