Monday, February 8, 2016

God Feeds My Soul

Jesus Feeds 5,000
 
 
I decided that I wanted to use the scripture card to begin Sonia's very own scripture journal. So, here we are. She glued the card on one side and copied the scripture on the opposite page. :)
 

We learned about how God feeds our body. Today we learned about how he feeds our heart (soul).
"How does God multiply our gifts?"
 
I reminded the girls that Jesus took the little boy's gift of two fish and five loaves and multiplied them to feed over 5000 people. Sonia said, "woah. that's a lot of people."
 
We created our multiplying fish.
 




 
We also use the preschool curriculum in our home school, if you want to read more about those lessons, read archived blogs or check back for future posts.
 
"Like" us on the Chicken Nugget Mom Facebook page to see what we are up to each day.
 
And for the Moms and Dads, I have begun a Christian based blog, Perfectly Imperfect Life Warriors, and I will be kicking off some great Bible studies to inspire and empower us as we walk with Christ together. Next on the agenda is Proverbs 31:2016 - 31 verses in 31 days! Check it out!
 
 

** Mother Goose Time allows me to follow two of my biggest passions. Educating my children and writing! I am honored to work with Mother Goose Time. I do receive the curriculum in exchange for my blog posts but every word in here is honest and a true example of this curriculum in a multi age home practice.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment