Sunday, January 3, 2016

String Instruments


It has been a few days since we completed this activity and the girls are still happily stringing along with the two crafts we made to learn more about instruments. This lesson focused on string instruments and incorporated fine motor skills, gross motor skills and learning to listen for the different instruments during each song. I will tell you that even when we are driving now, Sonia asks me what instruments are playing. It really is a joy to see how Mother Goose Time really sticks with the children. That is called learning. It may look like "just an art project" but it is so much more!

Here we are making our violins and guitars....













 
"Like" us on the Chicken Nugget Mom Facebook page to see what we are up to each day.
 
And for the Moms and Dads, I have begun a Christian based blog, Perfectly Imperfect Life Warriors, and I will be kicking off some great Bible studies to inspire and empower us as we walk with Christ together. Next on the agenda is Proverbs 31:2016 - 31 verses in 31 days! Check it out!
 
 

** Mother Goose Time allows me to follow two of my biggest passions. Educating my children and writing! I am honored to work with Mother Goose Time. I do receive the curriculum in exchange for my blog posts but every word in here is honest and a true example of this curriculum in a multi age home practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment